Be My Way


Once upon a time in my life.
On that branch, under the shiny clouds.
You stole my attention, wash my vision.
You bring your reflection. I put my reflection.
Special minutes in my time is yours
Your unique forms who draw in your face is mine
Let me be your sky, be the side of your mind.
Be the character in your storytale
Your imagination in your brain.
Talk about the awareness of love.
Touch my personality, show me the plan of God.
Sleep in your idea, pure destiny of my feel.
Flavour of memories. Flower of friendship.
Let me be your way. Be my way.
Together with you is my grateful gift.
Other carve of future, let me be your reminder.
Year by year who an be the eyewitness
Different sight, beautiful soul.
In you, i’m find that inspiration.
Just stay in you.

08/04/2016

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)