Happy Birthday


The first candle in this dawn.
Only them, two angels who stand in this zone.
Bring the hope, remind all the memory of my way.
Only silent and pray, i can’t speak anything.
Adult, twenty be my number.
Twenty be the proof of my adventures, my treasures.
River, stone, flood, tears, cry, laugh.
Stir my heart, put the hopeful dream,
Thousand loves, best attention, unique gift.
Throw the doubt, give the second chances,
Changes the boundaries, be the other doors
Stairs by stairs, i want to hike that,
Fly with my true wings, come to the real clouds.
Scenery of future, you take my breath.
Hard, but this is the time.
Kill the same hole, grow the new flower
The new candle in the other minutes.
Twenty who make me aware.
To say, Happy birthday my unforgetable candle.

. . .

The special one.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)