Now!


Second chance to recolour.
Thousand footprint can be the thousand proof.
Fireworks blame me to be the part of sky.
To be the true shine who show the other side of opportunity.
Not enough for the nature when it look at my self now.
It wants more from me. All the effort are the gold.
Far from my home, but that forest is the best examinations
Condition is the reason to run and run, swim in the middle of ocean or fly and touch the cloud.
Let the time reborns the fire.
Let the future choose the drama, choose the best scene.
Now, not about yesterday who can be the reminder.
Fantastic imaginations will be the food.
Real accident, tears, surrender will be the faithful friend.
Take care.
.
Share the dream, it can completing the day, burn my mind.
Not about the last hug, not about the ugly accident.
Never mind, oh black mouth.
Never mind, oh ugly ink.
Love your idea, taste your mind map about me.
Never mind.
I want to kiss my dream.
.
and, Bye.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)