Everything In That Name


Tired to bring the big box.
Walk without direction, in the dark side of mind.
Sleep on the false bed.
Stand in the bad floor, fall me to black moments.
Touch the misty, I can’t find anything.
Choose to surrender, stay to be the doubter.
Like a bird without wings, I can’t take a rainbow.
Swin away, in the deeper pool of mistake.
Broke the fence of dreams, everyone can’t build that.
The pocket of hope, try to lose and leave my time.
I hate my limitations
I hate my conditions
My situations.
My life.
My real story.
I can’t.
But, to remake the new way.
Rewrite the best storytale in every minutes is my choice.
I believe in The True Builder.
Just in You, my examinator, my teacher.
Everything can be the good fruit, so fruitful
The Farmer of the bless field.

Everything in That Name.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)