Remember


All the words, the beautiful words
Stay around me, hold my breath
Kill me, take my soul, take my body
Give me the reason, give me the opportunity
I still remember, I still remember, I still remember
The fresh dew in the morning
The queen of the night
The broken dream in my hand
The new sunshine in front of my eyes
The tree who always move, who throw the leaf
The hard sands in the beach of my heart
Make me fall, I'm falling in the same hole
The hole who bring me to the memories, the deeper memories
Can you remember?
When your lips come to my lips
Your hand catch all of my happiness
Your eyes show the different world
The different world who make me believe
Make me believe that you're the blind side
Do you want to remember?



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)