The Man


When I see the star in the wide sky
The shadow of the man always come to me
The face of him always make me know anything...
Make me know the identity of him, Make me know who the man is
The shadow tell me about his life, his love and his journey
The star tell me about his immortal treasure
The immortal treasure is love, the true love who come from the deepest heart
The true love who come from the simple smile
The true love who tell about the true identity of the world,
The best way to find him...
The best way to see his face in the middle of the dark zone,
In the silence of my soul
When I fell the wind always blow around me...
I feel that the man come to my history
The man always blow me with his gospel, with his magic words
The man who make me calm, make me know that my experiences are amazing
Show me the wonderful promises who come from him...



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)