.GoodBye.


A star that I miss,
A memory that I find in the water.

All about the clue...
When you say goodbye in the bridge.

A clock that brings you there,
Remind me all the butterflies that you catch to me

Do you remember the words that make me fall?
Do you remember the photos that show me a beautiful relation?

Love that flies in your mind,
A need that i get from your lips.
The promise, the future, the truth.

A new life that you get now.
A past, throw it now, my dream.
Just “good bye” that you put in the story.
I know.

February 20th , 2018


#Promise


Pict : http://allswalls.com/115927-bridge-2.html#gal_post_60890_bridge-wallpaper-14.jpg

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)