Paralyzed


Just the wall that see the truth.

No one know what i think. No one know what i feel.

I just wanna go to the beach, breath again and feel the pain.

I just wanna tell that the mistakes of mind.

Paralyzed that i have in this life.

In this sand, i sleep.

No one can be shoulder.

In the forest, i stand.

No one can be soldier.

Find the treasure in the water, i find my self in the river.

In the snow, i wanna take a fire,

No, i find my self in something called fever.

Listen my burden, o emptyness.

No wings for my body,

No light to forgive every fault.

Surrender in my foot,

Black in my bed, a bad thing in my pillow.

No door to knock, i just wanna see the clock,

When the time locks my soul?

When the angel stops my fool?

. . .

STORY TALE



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)