YOUNG!


I wash my blood,
When I see a map in the sky.
Ready to show the strength,
I feel a goal in my breath.
.
Believing a footprint,
I tell the earth that I’m young.
Every minute that makes me aware,
Make me know that I’m a bottle,
A bottle that saves a message.
Message for you in the next day.
The message of peace.
.
Fire is a note about service,
The ocean that brings my ship in the middle of challenges.
The harbor that always misses the memories.
A home that needs you to come back.
A hug that I call a heaven.
.
You and I hold a world,
The image of dream that makes us united
You and I build a sky,
The kingdom of freedom is the key.

February, 20th 2018


Pict : https://www.youthmanual.com

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)