From This Feeling


I’m the author of the story,

The creator of colour, the builder of feelings.

Dessert is the real pen,

Water takes me from surface,

Push me to the deep, hold me, touch me more.

. . .

A dry place that I see is the truth,

The library, the border of life, where the feelings stay.

A candle of my heart warms this side,

I wanna go to the cage, burn every feeling that I have.

. . .

Embrrassement destroys the decision.

Fire give the lights for my eyes,

The anger talks about the prison,

Now, I ask to my self,

Where is the true harbor?

. . .

I need a beach,

I need to broke the glass,

I need to sleep in the rose,

Waiting the true “raise”, again.

. . .


Alfa.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

50 Penuang Cerita Dalam 1 Karya

Bersatu Dengan Salib (sebuah refleksi)

Melodi Setangkai Mawar (a short story)